Recipe and photo courtesy of Sweet Georgia Peaches. For more information about peaches, visit GaPeaches.org.
- 5 ounces mixed greens
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced into ½” slices
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
Set EGG for direct cooking at 275°F/135°C.
Grill peaches for approximately two minutes, or until they look done.
Arrange greens on a large platter. Top with grilled peaches, avocado, and radishes and gently toss.
Drizzle with dressing or serve on side.
Makes 6-8 servings
Creamy Tarragon Dressing Ingredients
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, minced, about 2 tablespoons
Creamy Tarragon Dressing Instructions
Combine dressing ingredients, season with salt and pepper, and refrigerate until ready to serve.