- 2 lbs. precooked pulled pork
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 28-oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 32 oz. chicken broth
- 1 package (apps. 14-oz.) frozen lima beans
- 1 package (apps. 16-oz.) shoe peg corn
- 1/2 lb. red potatoes, cut in quarters
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup Big Green Egg Bold & Tangy Carolina Style BBQ sauce
Big Green Egg Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Set the EGG for indirect cooking with a convEGGtor at 300°F/149°C with the Dutch oven in the EGG to preheat.
Add the oil to the Dutch oven. Add the chicken breast and sear until golden brown on all sides. Remove the chicken and cut into cubes, then add back into the Dutch oven.
Add all of the other ingredients and stir to mix. Cook for approximately two hours. Serve with cornbread or biscuits.