Recipe courtesy of O’Neill Williams.
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or ½ teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 ½ teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 2 fish fillets
- ¼ cup diced seeded tomato
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 ½ teaspoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon grated orange peel
In a large resealabe bag, combine the lemon juice, rosemary, oil, salt and pepper; add fish. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Drain and discard marinade.
Set EGG for direct cooking (no convEGGtor) at 350°F/177°C. Grill fish on Perforated Cooking Grid until fish flakes easily.
In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat. Serve with fish.