Use this recipe on chicken wings or any of your grilling favorites.
Ray “Dr. BBQ” Lampe, Ribs, Chops, Steaks & Wings: Irresistible Recipes for the Grill, Stovetop, and Oven, Chronicle Books (2009)
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons Sugar In The Raw
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons good quality chili powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper, finely ground
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Mix together and store in an airtight container.
Makes about ¾ cup